COVID-19 Update: March 18, 2020
The Petite Auberge is concerned about the safety and wellbeing of our guests.
In this rapidly changing environment we want to keep you informed of what we are doing and the changes we are making for the short term as we deal with this unprecedented situation.
Our sincerest sympathies go out to all who have been personally impacted by the virus and we know that many more are being impacted with reduced or lost employment. We want to be a safe haven for anyone who needs to travel.
Cancellation Policy Updates
As we have a variety of reservation types we are working with each individual guest to come up with a solution to future reservations, change requests and cancellations. Please contact us directly if you need assistance with a future booking.
Confident in our care
Our first priority is the safety of our guests and employees. We have increased our cleaning protocol to keep the hotel clean and protect everyone.
- We are using extra disinfection of all key surfaces in cleaning rooms after guests depart and
- paying extra attention to high touch areas
- All employees wear fresh gloves and wash hands between rooms
- All public area surfaces disinfected periodically throughout the day.
- No employees will be permitted to come to work if they have any flu-like symptoms
- Hand sanitizer is available in lobby area
- Daily housekeeping service has been changed to request basis
- We have an enclosed outdoor patio available for guest enjoyment
Temporary Changes to our Services
Although we wish we could continue business as normal some of our traditional amenities do not lend themselves to safe operating practices under the current restrictions. Effective immediately we are making the following changes:
- Eliminated our breakfast buffet for your safety. Individual wrapped breakfast items available for guests
- Individually wrapped snacks available for guests to enjoy with wine each evening
- Our famous cookie jar has been replaced with delicious wrapped chocolates